Sunday, July 13, 2008

writing therapy

unhappiness
i am weak not strong
figures why i can't keep my feet on the ground
sounds the way i sing that same old song
i've been held down for so long
i take full responsibility for not moving on
but i yearn to love the one i hang around
i want the sun to shine on this one
i want us to be that happy him and her noun
i want it to be rumoured all over town
how much they all see that we belong
but i am too weak and he is too young
and i don't know where the love has gone
recently, i've been missing the sun..

thank you.

i got my old hard drive back!!!!! granted no more laptop (for now) but at least i got my files back, i feel like i can breathe again and hopefully i'll pick up some inspiration from my old rhymes...bout time.

i get so frustrated sometimes, i have no idea how i truly feel. how do i feel????? i can't make any decisions about my future if i don't even know myself...sometimes i feel like i'm the only one but no, i can't be.

you're confusing me...i think you're best left where you were...in the PAST!!!

i am mellowing and learning to have patience, mama told me this morning, leave it with God. so i will.

amen.

No comments: