Wednesday, July 02, 2008

what a beautiful surprize sunrise is to those who've lived in darkness.....

raindrops outside my window
like the tears that soak my heart
so much confusion in such an empty space
it's like we're worlds apart

i want you to be a beautiful
i want to see all your dreams come true
tonight, tonight, i wish upon a star....
i want the sun to shine on you

thank you.

today will be a wonderful day, i've finished my article and i feel good about that and i want to be able to reach one of my clients today in a more powerful way. in a way that when they walk out of my door their mind's a-twirling at the theories and notions proposed and that they embrace their possibilities.....they can be so much more than what they can even conceive.

i too have to start believing in me more, freal....i've been at a standstill.

love is as love does.....

No comments: