Saturday, July 19, 2008

i'm a star (how can i not shine?)

i've been shining my light on you
slowly etching my warm rays towards you
wishing for you dreams that come through
honey brown eyes that view...
only things that are beautiful
blessings that are overflowing and bountiful
surrounded by a family that is wonderful...
and supportive.
and me glowing with the knowledge that
when it comes to matters of the heart
we are working on the same art
and that you finish the words that i start
that you are in my poems and rhymes
i mean, i'm a star...

thank you.

feelings come and go, but some seem to hang around for a long time...and on a day like today...i don't mind at all :). thank you for being my life line.

ppffttt!#$%^&@ you're so eeeeek! i seriously have to stop answering the phone when you call...seriously!

i've been thinking about children a lot recently..maybe it's all the baby-sitting i've been doing but i can't wait to be a mother...so nervous at the same time...when will i know that i'm ready?...will i have a faithful and committed man by my side to father my children and see it through to the end?...i don't want to create a broken home for my children...so how do you know when it's right? i pray God puts me/keeps me in a relationship that he knows is blessed...cause when it comes to matters of the heart....i usually follow my heart over my mind.

i got de festival feva!!!!

No comments: