Monday, February 18, 2008

restless connections

i have the flu and it is driving me crazy. gotta give thanks though for the ability to fight it off

it has been proven, once you change your thoughts into more positive thoughts then things around you start to change. last week was so interesting for me, more job opportunities opened up, interviews and the like and now it's like i'm holding all the cards and it feels good. but the big decision comes tomorrow. which job should i take? one that will keep me on my career path? or one that would offer me more money? i know one shouldn't be driven by money but i have to think of my future shouldn't i? i don't know, my mother told me i should take it to God and that's what i'm gonna do. i'm super thankful though.

i think i would love to spend a week by the beach. recently everything has become so confused. it's like i can't stop my mind, physically i'm tired but my mind won't go to sleep. has me up at night.....thinking. i need to find more relaxing ways to relax.

i'm thankful though that i made it through another week. cheers to the one to come.....

No comments: