Monday, February 11, 2008

i spy something with my little eye

we are all connected. in some form or fashion we are all woven together. i am meeting people with some of the same thought patterns and ideas as me, shoot, there goes my 'me being unique' frame of mind. but there are all good things. when you find someone you mesh well with and can sit down and create some thought provoking words and theories it's a beautiful thing.

harvest sunday at church yesterday was really nice. (my god-mother's cell phone went off in the middle of the sermon, what was that about?) but the reverend spoke of utilizing the gifts God has given us. the talents. she said a lot of people can see their talent right a way but through laziness refuse to use it, where others are not looking or listening hard enough. got me to thinking....what is mine?

boy is it hard to have good thoughts all the time, i am failing miserably where lent is concerned. last night i was trying to convince myself of the reasons i should try something different, like no meat or s'thing. but that's a quitters attitude.

i am so looking forward to lunch today, yummy, i laves laaaaves to eat. funny enough that is what i usually give up for lent, eating as much, cause i wouldn't be hungry but you could offer me anything i like and it's like "yes please!" gluttonous, stupes. work in progress.

so far i've had a great morning and i am looking forward to a great afternoon.

No comments: