Friday, February 08, 2008

joyful joyful

GOD is GREAT!!!!!!! i am so thankful for everything!!!! for life, for food, clothing, shelter, the air i breathe, my mother, in fact my parents all three, lol, my animals, you, all my friends and family. every single thing that comes into my air i am thankful for. i am even thankful for my acne that is flaring up cause it means i am alive and have a face for acne to flare up on.

for lent i decided to give up something that i find i fall into too easily sometimes. i decided to give up gossip, any bad-mindedness or bad thoughts i allowed myself to have, i am not going to get into any malicious talk with anyone or allow myself to use malicious words.....i just want to try to be as positive as i possibly can and spread that positivity so to speak. God is good.

i have been thankful for just about everything so far this wk, you name it i'm thankful for it, my dogs who keep going through the front gate and getting me madddddddd, i am giving thanks for them cause so far they have not been attacked by any other dogs nor have they attacked anyone but they need to learn tho. will work on that.

i am thankful for my job and my ability to work and help people in different situations. and the possibilities that opened for me this week where my career is concerned. thank you God for listening.

i am thankful for my mother, i am in awe of her, she is probably the most non-judgmental and kind hearted person i have ever met and i'm not just saying that because she is my 'beavers' she just is......my everything.

you. i am thankful for you and your patience with me. yes, i will work on my moods...my many moods..

i am thankful for so many things i could honestly sit here and go on and on and on and on.

i will just continue to give thanks and spread my joy to as much people as i can. life is too short, too precious to waste and i wanna stat living and listening more.

for God is all there is and everything else is a lie. now i know.

more times......

No comments: