Tuesday, March 25, 2008

signs and signals

POSITIVE BLUESIN'...(it's in the attitude dude)
i woke up this morning with the wind blowing in my face
the Lord has blessed me with yet another day, hooray!
in the the kitchen making some brain food
i'm in the mood for a spiritual attitude
today will be one of those "happy go lucky" days
i've cast all my pains away, today...things are brighter than before
God has granted me one more, one more try at getting it right.
Thank you Lord and i'll try not to disappoint.


i had a fantabulous Easter wk-end, great friends, great family, fabulous company i can't complain better yet i shouldn't complain. i am blessed yes! and so thankful to live to see another day. my first Easter back in Barbados did not disappoint and i ate a bit too much yesterday (which i am paying for today) but hey i feel energized, i feel positive and i'm gonna try to spread all i can. feelings like this should not be kept inside.

back to work tomorrow but imma try to have a different attitude, spend less time blogging and more working so i wont have to take any work home this week, uh uh, no way. home should be my place of rest not unease. i plan on getting plenty of sleep this week. no more late nights either. so caught up with myself i didn't even walk the dogs yesterday nor today, shame shame. i will work on that as well, besides i def need the exercise (i think all that food went to my thighs sigh*)

i am so thankful for my friends, i had a few visitors today, i just love entertaining (as long as it doesn't involve me cooking) but i just had a great day and i'm going to sleep happy. who knows what this week will bring me, but i pray for the strength of perseverance, no matter what may come my way i will take it, break it, re-shape it or throw it away. i will not hold onto things that will bring me down and i will try to make more changes.

i am so thankful for my computer that allows me to get all of my feelings and thoughts out especially when i am too lazy to write it. i am thankful for my super cool family and friends, my beautiful animals and i am thankful to live to see another day. i can only ask for like hmmmmm, thousands more.

vanya was here!

No comments: