Thursday, March 27, 2008

it's all about the kick/push

“I’m a new soul, I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. But since I came here felt the joy and the fear, finding myself making every possible mistake.” - Yael Naim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYBLjEaDFDE

Mac ads rule!!!!!!!
besides the fact that i just love that song the words make sense to me. i've always been a taker, a taker and a leaver. one of the hardest things i ever had to do was to become a giver, an unconditional giver. giving even when i know sometimes it's in vain. i ask myself a lot, why me? why now? why? but why not me? if not now when? why not? i can never learn by sitting on the sidelines. gotta get in the game and participate.

just when i think i'm making progress reality comes to slow me down, why do i let the words of ignorant people affect me. the push effect. sigh* the push effect. words are just words, insults are taken and not given. i need to stop giving words power. i know who i am, i believe in myself and i will weather the storm, with or without you.

i was so sick today, had to leave work early, i don't understand why. what did i eat last night again? note to self, cut down on the late night snacks.

that girl from the flashing lights music video...wa wow! her body is sick wicked, from here on out i will try to get as bodied as she is, i mean seriously, it's wicked.

i am so thankful for the strength to get past my stomach flu, yes i did not get to be as productive as i would've liked to be today and yes i missed group but i won't let that get in the way of my goal of having a great week. i have a few more days to go and nothing is gonna stop me.

i forgot to feed the dogs today, shameful.

something is off, i can sense it. do i care to find out? i think i will just let life take it's course. nuff said.

i am thankful for mornings....

No comments: