Monday, March 10, 2008

injecting reason where it was absent

i am too moody, seriously, i really need to work on it, no wonder people look at me sometimes as if i'm crazy lol. i just seem to switch from joyful, to quiet, to touchy, to weepy so fast i sometimes can't even keep up with myself. and granted my good friends have gotten used to me after all this time but what about people who are now getting to know me, who might not get that it's not them, it's me. sigh.

take this morning for instance, this morning i woke up feeling really good but when i got to work i didn't feel like talking to anyone and i wish everyone would stop talking to me for a few hours, not that i'm in a mood or anything i just don't feel like using my voice, lol. i really need a life to think that people will make allowances for when i feel like and don't feel like talking. it's funny but i wish it could happen :)

i have so much work to do it's crazy yo! i am up to my you know what in reports, i feel like i have been eating sleeping and breathing reports, i wish i had this chip in my head that i could connect to my pc so that i would think what i want to write and then the computer types it out for me, spell checks and send it out. (hum......business idea?) as if!

my mother hasn't even called me for the morning dread, imagine that. i'll give her like 3 more mins

food on my mind, what to eat, what to eat?

No comments: