Saturday, November 08, 2008

this one is Called..

is it possible
to love God and a Man
without a gold band
on my left hand?
and knowingly
live in sin
when i don't even know where this is going?
is it possible
to make the ultimate sacrifice
and watch him walk out
of my life
cause i am tired
of putting him before God?
this is hard...
the decisions we make
not knowing which path
we should take
the struggle between the spirit
and the body
and i've always been somebody's
somebody but when
the trials and temptations come
i have nobody...

...but God.

thank you.


i have a lot of thoughts running through my head and i must fight against my temptations...i know i am stronger than this...i think i need to pray and leave it with God, cause it seems like no one else is willing to take my fears..

..so God.....here!

No comments: