Wednesday, November 19, 2008

it begins...

DAILYBREAD
spiritual Saviour, send soothing psalms over

calm my creative core with cool coconut water blessings
sensor my ears from the verbal viciousness vaporizing my atmosphere
mentor my mouth with lyrics of heavenly manna
may my eyes eagerly engage in the enchantment of this earth
let me taste the testament that is the truth of your word
mold my mind with the miracle of your message...

can i seek forgiveness for my foolish favours?
and as i expect, let me forgive my neighbours

help me to..
lend love where it is absent..
shine light where there is darkness..
take time to listen where there are too many voices..
help me to help others, help themselves..

guide me
govern my being
graciously accept my apology for being a sinner

spiritual Saviour, send soothing songs over
calm my creative character with healing cocoa butter
that i may serve you Holistically, Divinely and Unconditionally..
forever.

thank you.


my mind and soul have been in need of some healing and tonight i feel like i have what it takes to make the necessary changes...

..a dear friend of mine reminded me on
Sunday to never forget to be thankful for everything (thanks Sueann) and i find i have strayed from my thankful ways..

today i am thankful for all of my beautiful friends who help paint the picture that is me...
i am thankful for life, countless
opportunities and the capacity to start over ever time or try again..
i am thankful for love, family, food, clothing and shelter and i am thankful for this world we live in, granted it's a far cry from utopia it is as God sees it, so i
appreciate it...

peace!

4 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Wow! Your opening poem was inspired! A verbally lyrical prayer of positivity & Light. This is something it behoove more people to take with them not only through their days, but their LIVES! I digs! I digs a lot!

Whatever you're going through will somehow make way to a better sense of clarity. Know that! TRUST that! And above all else believe that:

'This Too Shall Pass.'

Those four little words have gotten me through so much b.s., trying times & spirit-robbing ish in life. Try it. Apply it!

Snatch JOY!

One.

Moanerplicity said...

Peep my latest blog. I've just nominated YOUR blog as *Uber Amazing!*

Snatch JOY!

One.

Lin

joaquin carvel said...

i second that nomination.

i can't figure out if this is a plea within praise, or praise within a plea - either way, it's beautiful.

"send soothing psalms over / calm my creative core with cool coconut water blessings" - it surrenders and holds fast at the same time - these words bloom.

maaga..... said...

Lin...
your words of encouragement always fill me and that nomination is the dopest thing to happen to me all day
:)

joaquin..
now that you mention it i think it's both :)

thanks as always for taking the time to pass by...

vanya was here.