Friday, April 25, 2008

no earthquake can move my mountain - Renata

roads....(excerpts from my latest song)
(chorus)
don't ignore the signs

what you feel inside

your
soul knows

when the devil is on patrol....


(verse 1)

you can feel it in your fingertips

at the edge of your soles

something just ain't sitting right with your soul

you find yourself...snooping
doing things
you won't normally do
the devil is hard at work inside you
deceiving your own self
obscuring the view.

thank you (album dropping in spring 2009 holla!)


the devil was busy at work today within me. but i said a prayer and i left it with Him, God will handle it from here. i must always remember what is to be will be with or without me. nuff said.

Wednesday was the last session of anger management group sniff* sniff* i'm gonna miss my boys but i hope i have equipped them with the tools necessary to live less violent lives. go on to be warriors of peace!

long wk-end and after 2 p.m. tomorrow i'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

an old friend visited me yesterday and strangely enough it wasn't as awkward as i thought it would be.

i am thankful for the ups, the downs and the in-betweens. i am a human being, i am imperfect but i sure do love myself.

p.s. - accepting pre-orders for the yet untitled album :)

now back to my list!!!!

No comments: