Monday, April 21, 2008

i hope you dance.

Underneath this spotted mahogany skin
there is a soulful woman living
within.

Ye i got my perm, sometimes wear it in a curl
but on the inside, i am, at heart
an all natural girl.

Ya see, I’ve come a long way from where I’ve been
Seen some things a girl like me shun’t ever had seen
But I got back my pride still I love my humble pie
When you look in these brown eyes
These honest eyes, no lies
The only thing that lies within me
Is he in I and I as one with HE
And we are.

thank you.


i had a great wk-end.
reggae on the beach was really nice, it's the first time i've been in the island for the reggae fest and at first i was a lil skeptical but i'm glad i didn't listen to anyone's opinion. i went out for myself and i had a fab time.


work this wk and my aim is to manage my time better. i know i can.

hoping for positive change. can you hear me?

i miss solitude but i am thankful for you and i'm glad i surrounded myself with good people this wk-end.
peace.

No comments: