Thursday, September 23, 2004

stuttering stanley

de yr of the tie-tongue - now don't get me wrong, i have nothing against ppl with tie tongue, or dat stata nor nuttin, i sometimes stata myself and i used to talk to a guy das stata n that was a challenge within itself, but y is it that i jus butting them in some trying situations, take when i was in j'ca this summer after a nite of partying n stuff we decide to take a taxi home at like 4 sain in de morning so now when we get back on camp we gi de driver 5 US cause is b like 3 bills to get from de club to mona but we didn't know that taxi men don't take US and as foreign as they sound to us when they talk trust me we sound the same to them so while i there telling him we ain't got no jam he was trying to tell me something, now i can honestly say i understand most jamaican most of the time but what is worst than a fast talking jamaican? a stuttering fast talking jamaican, de man dere like "giberish, giberish, gibersh, me me me me, giberish nah, giberish gibersih US money" i swear, das wah i hear, tek me bout 5 mins to crack dat one and den when i finally get it i still ain't had nah jamaican to give him so he stupes curse me n went long, i cudn't even get vex cause up to now i still ain't know wah he say, n then today at sch now i drivin to park in this spot n this guard gan tell me i can't park in there so i like, "hello, i jus saw like 5 parks tho" and he's like "i i i i i i i i i i i i i i am de o o o o o o o official person.........." n den de rest is a blur honestly, what's goin on with the world?

No comments: