Wednesday, September 08, 2004

new york revisted

de morning i was coming back to bim see me outside on the step ya know getting all sentimental, looking back at my time in ny, wishing i could stay, bare things. so ya know dem flights does be early, so i outside now watching the sun come up, watching my 100 lb uncle and my 101lb grandfather lifting my suitcases in de car, watching the breeze blowing the leaves in the trees enjoying the nice morning air then i look up (didn't have on my glasses by the way) and i saw this thing running down the block i there like awe......one of the neighbours pups traveling all down de block to c me off, y when de ting get closer i realize it was a big ass rat, now honestly, wah de........ting look like it does be in de macdonald trash bin jus chillin on some burgers.......if they had a rat "spokesrodent" for micky dees that would b it...........left me fairly disturbed to say the least

No comments: