Saturday, August 30, 2008

a grown woman...

there was a hint of sweetness
in your voice
said i was on your mind
and i blushed
was i? was i really?
brought a smile to my face
yes....yes you did
that you were thinking of me
made me wonder
how often do you....
think of me?

peace!


today was a nice day. i feel good and i feel like my confidence is coming back. looking forward to tonight.

i loved him. nuff said!

i can't wait for my trip, i think it is just what i need, a week in NY while fall is slowly creeping in, and i can finally take a trip that feels like a vacation.....no shopping! just parks and museums and plays and movies, oh and relaxation. i can't wait to see my grandparents again...i miss them

i think i will also look for a job (just to keep my options open)

praise and meditation and then he came...

No comments: