Monday, June 23, 2008

who's been asking 'bout me?

he brushed my sleeve
and now i can't breathe
damn! why did he have to touch me?
i am jonesing....

thank you.

what a wonderful week-end, my cousin got married and the ceremony was just awesome, man, i have the blueprint in my head now for my future husband.

happy birthday nef! dinner should be nice tonite.

now me being the big critic that i am and leaning more towards neo-soul rap i am totally surprised at how much i am loving lil weezy's album, track 2, track 7, track 8 (robin thicke hellooooo) track 10 yeah yeah!!! feeling it, feeling it. he's no kanye but he's weezy baBY!!!!

so i started my new diet today, not diet to lose weight of course but to build muscle and have a healthier intake. i am loving it so much, wasn't too sure about the oats in the morning but they're not that bad and it's giving me a chance to practice my cooking since certain people keep saying i can't cook. but seriously cooking is over-rated lol

hoping to draw positivity closer to me this week.

i am strengthening.....

No comments: